Tending Your Inner And Outer Digital Gardens
But anyone thinking enough to have a digital garden should have a private notebook as well (Multiple Thinking Spaces). See How Will Keeping A Notebook Help You Hack Your Life. Some people are using Digital Garden tools, esp locally-hosted apps, for this purpose.
I think there's a benefit to
- having both kinds of spaces
- using the same tool for each
- having a clear separation between the 2, but connections across them.
- the Secret Garden hidden within a wider garden (ok maybe not "real" world)
- the Japanese Tea Garden with its inner and outer gardens.
I'm also amused by not-really-related glosses
- this is now available to others as FluxGarden