What CollaborationWare have I used?
- when I arrived
- the dev team was using JIRA (having used Asana in the past)
- they have used Confluence in the past but moved to GitHub-wiki, which they weren't adding too much
- PMs weren't using anything (besides MsOffice)
- so I started using/spreading Confluence
- I started frequently using Google Spreadsheet and other Google Apps when MsOffice sharing was painful
- we also use Slack.com...
- the Marketing and Sales teams both use Asana
- Jul'2020 PMs are moving to BaseCamp, but it doesn't seem to be replacing anything.
For Family Financial Future, since it's just me, I use Private Wiki pages and MindMap As ToDoList.
At AEP I put in RedMine.
At DailyLit we used TracWiki.
At Living Independently I put in TracWiki.
At Axiom Legal we used Wiki For CollaborationWare. See that page for lots of detail.
At Medscape I used InfoDepot plus a Mac Discussion Forum app.