Fractally Generative Pattern Language
Society Design theory: decisions at all levels can/should be biased toward "local" Agency.
(Note that pages referenced/linked below which have been structured as Pattern-s are in bold.)
- reinforce my feeling that Emergence/Self Organization is applicable across wide scales, and want to try and create connections and semi-consistent Game Rule-s.
- make Public Policy ideas more understandable to people
- help generate ideas for a One Man Show Life Style Company, and have a design pattern that maximizes value and benefit
- run my life in other ways that are consistent with this
- some topics cross scales for me: for instance, my interest in Education relates to periodic school-selection choices the The Kids, affects how I try to deal with their out-of-school life, may generate Start Up ideas, relates to the types of schools I want to see created, and the Public Policy rules that encourage/discourage such variety.
- Loosely Coupled, Emergence, Self Organizing
- Equal Opportunity, Agency, Enabling Attitude http://martinfowler.com/bliki/EnablingAttitude.html
- D And D, The Craft
- Do the Simplest Thing
Patterns, from small/local to big/global/meta
- Positive Psychology, Authentic Happiness, Non-Zero; Less Bullshit Living, Simplest Thing
- Reality Hacker
- Hack Your Life With A Private Wiki Notebook, Getting Things Done, And Other Systems
Educating Kids: Goal Of Educating Kids/Raising Reality Hackers, Generative Schooling, School Reform, School Choice, Product Oriented Unschooling, UnSchooling, Home-School, Good Enough School, Work Community, Lifelong Learning, Project Based Learning, Constructionism, Connectivism, Community College, Alternatives To A College Degree
- Bill Veltrop - focused on initiatives within Organization-s
- Collaboration Pattern Language
- Virtual Company, Open Venture, Agile Product Development, Lean Startup, One Man Show, Life Style Company; My Product Development Process
Edited: | Tweet this!